best-mattressesComment on Best Latex Mattress: Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Updated March 25, 2020
Unless you’re allergic, latex beds are a fantastic mattress option. They are conforming and pressure-alleviating, make little noise when bearing weight, and isolate motion well. Latex mattresses have a wide range of firmnesses depending on the type of latex used (synthetic, blended, or natural), the manufacturing process (Dunlop and Talalay), and the spacing of air passages through the comfort layers.
Latex mattresses keep a clean sleep environment by warding off allergens and killing bed bacteria, making this mattress great for anyone with allergies or other illnesses.
In this article, we’ll learn about the six best latex beds and how to identify a good latex mattress on your own. Afterward, we’ll discuss the difference between natural, blended, and synthetic latex and the two manufacturing processes: Dunlop and Talalay. We’ll learn about ILD and density and what you should consider finding your best mattress.
6 Latex Mattresses
- Editor’s Pick – Awara Mattress
- Runner-Up Pick – Birch Mattress
- Best Luxury Latex Mattress – Zenhaven
- Best Latex Mattress For Lightweight Sleepers – Brooklyn Bedding Bloom
- Best Latex Mattress for Average Weight Sleepers – Avocado Green Mattress
- Best Latex Mattress for Heavyweight Sleepers – PlushBeds Botanical Bliss Mattress